Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Another Week! 9/21/14

So I am gonna be really brief today! 

When we were contacting one day this week, there was a lady who had walked to her car and she seemed to be in a bit of a rush and we were about to just pass by but I felt a prompting to go and talk to her so I did. I walked up to her and just opened my mouth. I don't even know exactly what I said but I just started talking! She was very interested and I pulled out a Book of Mormon and I introduced her to the book and she accepted a copy. I was like "I won't even charge you! hahaha!!" I learned something that day and that was that if I hadn't listened to that prompting, she wouldn't have heard about the Book of Mormon and why our church is different (at least that day). 

We finished up the commandments lesson with Mounda on Tuesday and we asked him to pray specifically for this coming Saturday to know if he felt like that was a good baptismal date and he told us yesterday that he wanted to wait. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad. He wasn't feeling well so he went home right after Sacrament so we will meet with him tomorrow and discuss what the hold up is. I'll let you know! 

Today, Sister Prince from College Park Ward came with her son Cory to have brunch with us and that was awesome! I was so happy that they came all the way out here! It is like a 45 minute drive from The Woodlands. They just love me (not as much as Bailley though)! I love them too. The Prince family is awesome!!!! Cory actually was companions with Elder Costello and they served in the Utah Ogden Mission so I met him before I came out. It is a small world in the church!! 

I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Love, 

Elder DeLuca




​It was sprinkling when we came back but the just of that is me making my fat cry! 
I am not very nice in the gym! I go hard!!!!


This is Cory and his mom, Sister Prince! They are awesome!  





No comments:

Post a Comment