Monday, July 7, 2014

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!

Hey there! 

I wanna start off by saying I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!! This is seriously the best time of my life! I want to thank all of you for your love and support you show towards me. 

Well, the highlight of this week would be that we all had the opportunity to meet the Mortensens. Mission Presidents really do have a special spirit about them. After each of his family members introduced themselves, President talked to us about some things. He drew three circles on the board and (starting from the left) it was God, Us, and Satan. He explained how they both can and will influence us and it is up to us who we will follow. We will always be given the strength to overcome any temptation that the adversary throws in our paths. 

President Mortensen is a very powerful teacher. I hope some of you can relate to this so I don't sound like I am crazy, but sometimes when I feel the spirit I get the chills. Most of the time it is just like my arms, legs, or back. However, when President was teaching I literally got the chills throughout my entire body. Everywhere!!!! I had a nice clean shave when I went in the church building, and when I left my face was all scruffy. I was happy to feel the hair on my head stand up. I may have even formed some new hair pores!! Who knows?

We have also been visiting a less active couple that hasn't been to church in years. We went like two weeks ago and then again on this past Saturday and guess what!? They came to church this Sunday! (: I was SO happy to see them walking into the chapel. When we were in their home they had explained to us that we always seemed to come at the right time. When they really needed to hear a message. Honestly, that is the Spirit that makes it workout that way because we weren't even planning on going to their house but we just stopped by because. I see miracles every. single. day. I know that God lives and that Jesus Christ is The Savior of this world. I know that with all of my heart. I love my life! It is such a privilege for me to be out here. I love you all and Ill talk to ya soon! 

Love, 

Elder DeLuca



This is Elder Anderson from Gilbert, AZ!!!! We are so weird....


​Don't judge!


We have only had a couple battles so far, but all is well here!

No comments:

Post a Comment