Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Week!

 I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We ate three times and I was so full. This past week we were able to meet with Jordan and we had a really great lesson with her. 
     
This past Friday, Elder Lythgoe and I taught our last Zone Meeting together and we felt that it went really well. We also have two Sister Training Leaders who teach with us and they are sweet. Overall, it was a great meeting and we hope that the missionaries who were there took something from the meeting. 
    
We have been visiting a lot of members lately both active and inactive and we are sharing the new video that the church has produced called "He is The Gift." This video is sweet, you guys, and I want to encourage you all to share it with as many people as you feel impressed to do so. The Church had purchased the front page of YouTube and this video will be the only advertisement of YouTube's front page for this month, starting on December 7th. They estimate that 220 million people will see this video! Check it out!! I know that this time of the year is a special time. It is a time where the spirit of The Lord is present and whether other people recognize that or not, they will be more open to hearing from you. #ShareTheGift
     
Just yesterday Jordan, Kona, and Anthony were all at church! I have never had three investigators come to church on the same day. This was a miracle! We were able to teach Anthony after church as well. 
     
Okay, so I am being transferred tomorrow! I am sorry for not reminding you last week that we have transfers this week. I did not think I would be leaving, but I am! I am going to be transferred to Tomball which is not too far from here. I am excited to see another new area even though I am still getting used to Magnolia! My new address is:

1515 Rudel Dr. #1207
Tomball, TX 77375

I apologize for another short email but we have to get going! I want to thank you all for your love and especially for your prayers. I feel them! I will let you know how Tomball is next week! I love you all and I hope everyone has a great week!

Love, 

Elder DeLuca




​Throwing it back to the full time bike days!!


Now to the library day. Sorry this is a lame picture, but know that I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment