Monday, October 27, 2014

A New Area & A New Companion!

Well hello everyone!! I am now serving in Magnolia, TX! It is actually about 20 or so miles from my first area, but now we are out in the more rural area. Yee-Haw! I love it. I was called to serve as a Zone Leader and President Mortensen put all Zone Leaders back in companion-ships so my new companion is Elder Lythgoe and he is from Heber! We have Zone Meeting this Friday so I will let you know how it goes. I am so excited! 


So we have so many more investigators in this area as opposed to my last, so we are teaching so much more. We had one investigator Kona come to church yesterday. We were actually asked to speak in Sacrament Meeting too! That was a good way for the ward to get to know a little bit about Elder DeLuca! Elder Lythgoe has been here for like 4 in a half months so they all know him pretty well. We both were asked to speak on gratitude and it was actually somewhat easy for me to talk about because I have been given so much. Heavenly Father has blessed me so much throughout my life, and He continues to do so on my journey out here in Texas! I spoke about my family, friends, the restored gospel, the opportunity to be a missionary, and the Savior's infinite Atonement. These were the items of discussion that I chose to express my thanks for, so thank you all for being so great. 
     
I know my emails have been a lot shorter lately and I really am sorry for that, but I type super slow and we have so much to do! We have a car but we have been biking a lot because we do not have very many miles left for this month. My new area is about 3 or 4 times as big as my last area so when we bike, we bike. We ride quite a bit here and it is so great! 
   
I hope you all have a great week and my new address is:


Now Bailley can start sending those letters again((: I love you all so much and I hope you all have the best week ever! 

Love, 

Elder DeLuca





So we rode all the way to where  you see those cars in the distance! We were crusin' down this road! 
It is so nice to have some trees in the area again like the Woodlands! 




This is Elder Lythgoe goofing around. Have a great week you guys!! Sending some love from Texas!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment